- Led a whole-school staff INSET on the use of Ipads in the school (GAFE, Aurasma, QR codes, Chirp and Socrative
- Continued to integrate Ipads into lessons across the school
- Setup a committee for driving cross-curricular ICT
- Arranged an upcoming sector-leading industry visitor for digital leaders
- Become a part of a pilot scheme in conjunction with USW, Aspire2Be in driving technology-led lessons across the curriculum
- At KS3, introduced deeper-thinking lessons on the impact of ICT in our everyday lives
- Formed an IT working party to decide the curricular and technological pathway for the new school
Looking back, it seems I've done more than I thought, but still much less than I wanted. However, since this has been an exceptionally challenging year, I am happy on the whole, and anticipate the challenge of moving on from this tentative step forward.