Wednesday 24 September 2014

Bad News

I was able to use my iPad to access this blog - on the course and in school.  I have the same privileges as the students when using my iPad as they are shared devices.  I have checked today and you can no longer access this blog or any other blog - including the Greek Theatre blog or the European Day of Languages blog that I have set up.  I am assuming that this means that the students can't access them if they log into their own accounts on a PC too.   The category that is displayed in the block screen is WEBLOG, so I think that it would to apply to any site that takes the word blog.  So frustrating.  I think I will go home now as there is little point my working on a site that the students can't access tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, I am sorry - I am not sure why this has happened. I spoke to the IT team at Caerphilly y'day about unblocking 3 sites - Facebook, Instagram and PearlTrees which they have. I will alert them about this first thing tomorrow - and check that they should give you permanent access. Sorry for the hassle, but don't let it get you down - please can you email me the site addresses as well? Thanks, Sangeet

    ReplyDelete