Thursday 11 September 2014

Introducing Janine

Hi

I'm Janine Hawkins. I am Head of ICT in Blackwood Comprehensive School in CCBC.  I teach Key stage 3 and 4 ICT. I am  looking forward to moving digital citizenship forward within my school and the wider area. I am really keen to start by setting up a pupil focus group to make pupils more aware of digital citizenship and then these pupils making other pupils and parents aware and hopefully having a positive impact. 

 I am currently undertaking a ILM level 5 management course which I hope to complete in the next few months. 

I am very much enjoying exploring the technologies available to us and how to harness them appropriately for not only pupil but teaching staff and parent learning and awareness of digital citizenship.  







No comments:

Post a Comment