Wednesday 15 October 2014

Digital literacy resources

Hi all,

Having looked at the resources from www.digital-literacy.org.uk I think some of them would be very useful to incorporate into lessons, particularly at Key stage 3. They would also be useful for the digital literacy focus group I have set up as part of my project. I am going to aim to adapt some of the resources for use in this group and trial them to see if they are successful, I will then role them out to other classes. 

I have also signed up for emails from Common Sense Media, which I have to say is great, their Facebook page is also very informative, and after only being subscribed for a few days I have already got lots of interesting information which has inspired me for lessons with my classes. These guys are definitely  worth a follow!  

Janine :)


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Janine! Common Sense Media's resources are great :)

    ReplyDelete